Working together to improve education and create sustainable social impact benefiting schools and communities
Sponsorship opportunities provide companies with significant benefits and opportunities to work together in solving big educational challenges. Starting with a $5,000 minimum annual pledge, sponsors receive branding opportunities, gain visibility through webinars, newsletters and press releases, participate in Impact initiatives and expand their reach to schools and students around the world. A unique feature of GG4L sponsorship is the ability to match companies with schools and districts seeking funding for EdTech solutions that are part of our GG4l Catalyst Catalog. Make a positive impact for schools within your local, regional or national communities with your sponsorship!!
GG4L’s multi-tiered Sponsorship approach allows you to select the option that best meets your marketing goals and budget. All sponsorship packages including branding on website, newsletters, webinars and emails and listing in the Catalyst Catalogue. Higher levels provide additional benefits to participate in Impact Initiatives receive lead generation, press release highlights and partner at conferences, as well as expanded reach and impact with schools and communities globally.
- Gain exposure for your products and services with decision makers and education leaders in the global community of schools and school districts
- Enjoy broader brand recognition and build awareness through listing in the GG4L Catalyst Catalog
- Support impact initiatives that position you as a partner in efforts to improve education and the learning environment
- Deliver successful school improvement that is validated and documented through Value of Impact (VOI) data-driven validation
- Help keep K-12 data interoperability costs low for schools and applications
As a Public Benefit Corporation, GG4L welcomes collaboration and support from companies and foundations committed to a shared vision and dedication to help schools deploy, validate and sustain innovative EdTech solutions. GG4L leverages corporate sponsorships and philanthropic funding programs so that it can offer free membership based programs and benefits to schools globally. Our platforms – Connect, Compass and Catalyst – make innovative EdTech solutions easier to implement, more effective for teachers and students and more affordable for districts and EdTech vendors.