Certified School Passport Administrator
A Turnkey Virtual Internship Program
GG4L now offers a turnkey virtual internship program called the Certified School Passport Administrator Program (CSPA), which is free for students and institutions. This unique program prepares students for jobs in enterprise software support, such as your local institution and community.
- GG4L’s School Passport is a cloud service platform used by over 25,000 schools in the US and abroad.
- Skills gained in this internship support future employment
opportunities with school districts or other SaaS based
enterprise software users.
- The Certified School Passport Administrator (CSPA) program offers students a 60-hour internship with a mix of academic and hands-on experiences.
- Students gain a working knowledge of the implementation, management, and support of GG4L’s School Passport platform as a service.
- Students experience internal and external meetings such as standups, customer onboarding, customer support, product planning, and many others.
- The first pilot program was launched and completed successfully in summer 2022. Students reported valuable experience gained through the virtual internship, including exposure to enterprise software support and various IT management processes.
Virtual Internships for High School and Community College Students
Benefits for Students
-Participate in a Work-Based Learning program that provides real IT experience.
-Learn and practice fundamental concepts for work in IT administration.
-Practice solving real-world issues in IT operations.
-Gain a competitive advantage for entry-level jobs in this high-demand field.
Benefits for Institutions
-Provides students with meaningful work-based learning experiences
-Prepare students for in-demand IT jobs.
-Gain experience in leveraging virtual internships for students.
-Alleviate IT staff shortages by providing the skills needed to students.