Java Programming (AP) is now available free to schools affected by the Covid-19 school closures.
The CompuScholar Windows Programming course uses the Microsoft C# language to teach introductory computer programming and classic computer science concepts.
This course covers fundamental programming topics and skills such as:
- Using Integrated Development Environments
- Data types and variables Logical expressions and flow control
- Math and string operations
- GUI design and Windows input controls
- Writing functions Debugging and exceptions
- Object-Oriented Programming Inheritance and Polymorphism Collections
- Sorting and recursion
- File I/O