GG4L, a public benefit corporation, is mission driven. Our Impact Initiatives are sponsor-funded programs that allow us to deploy education technology and address specific problems for schools. If you are a corporation, join an initiative related to your product or to your mission. GG4L welcomes collaboration and support from companies and philanthropic foundations committed to a shared vision and dedication to helping schools.
How the initiatives work
We follow a five-step plan in creating each of our impact initiatives
- Select Research-Backed Theoretical Frameworks to Guide Each Impact Initiative
- Align EdTech Solution Categories With Each Impact Initiative Framework
- Identify Implementation Steps Required to Successfully Deploy Each of the EdTech Solutions
- Standardize Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for Each Impact Initiative
- Collect, Analyze and Report Data from Selected Applying Schools to Generate Insightful Briefs