Coursera for Your Campus
Transform Your Campus for a New World
Coursera is the global online learning platform that offers anyone, anywhere access to online courses and degrees from world-class universities and companies.
At Coursera, learners, educators and institutions make up the ecosystem that we are creating with you. As of March this year, Coursera has over 80 million individual learners, 150+ University partners and 50+ industry partners. Coursera can make a measurable impact on your high school CTE program or your community college campus.
Coursera for Campus is a learning platform designed to prepare students for jobs of the future. It is available now for high schools through GG4L.
Coursera is brought to you by GG4L
GG4L has partnered with Coursera, a leading online learning provider, to give high school students unique opportunities to gain leading industry credentials in high-demand technical skills, preparing them for entry-level jobs in IT. The program provides:
Industry Recognized Credentials to prepare students to compete for and succeed at the jobs needed in today’s economy. The credentials offered through the Coursera Academies are endorsed by major IT Vendors and top universities, providing strong employer acceptance.
Student ability to complete credentials. Coursera credentials range in four levels from conversant to advanced, with content that can be utilized across a variety of existing student capability, ideal for entry level work. Over a dozen ready-to-deploy pathways are ready to be integrated into existing course programs or offered for self-study.
One Stop Shop for Multiple Certificates (Skill Sets, Academies, and vendor programs), providing many options for students and simplify deployment for the district.
Coursera helps your school’s CTE program by:
Delivering stronger student job outcomes
Building blended learning capabilities and curriculum
Reducing overall course delivery cost
Increasing student capacity with existing infrastructure
Ensuring your faculty has cutting-edge skills
A New Approach with Coursera for Campus
A learning platform to enable campuses to stay ahead in a digital world
The five key elements of Coursera’s learning platform are:
- Coursera offers access to world-class content and credentials, leveraging courses and credential programs from over 200 universities and companies such as Yale, HEC, ISB, Google, and IBM which enable students to develop cutting-edge, job-relevant skills for the most in-demand fields
- Faculty can create their own courses, assessments and interactive projects using the same platform our University partners use
- -Hands-on learning is important to reinforce and apply what has been learned—that’s why Coursera offers Guided Projects, which provide learners with hands-on opportunities to gain valuable experience with leading software tools such as Python and Tableau. Through Guided Projects, students are able to learn job-ready skills in a side-by-side browser environment that incorporates expert instructor guidance; no installation or IT involvement is required.
- Coursera is also able to ensure job ready skills because we have insights into trending skills by industry. SkillSets by Coursera applies insights from over 2,000 high-caliber employers to ensure students develop cutting-edge, job-relevant skills.
- Finally, not only is our platform scalable and easy to use but it is also straightforward to set up since it seamlessly integrates with your school’s infrastructure through Single Sign-On from GG4L.
Coursera for Campus Offered Exclusively for K-12 Schools by GG4L
Global Grid for Learning is pleased to offer GG4L member schools the Coursera learning platform. It’s available now through GG4L’s iPaaS platform School Passport. With PII Shield, we protect your schools PII data making it compliant with student data privacy policies.
Currently, there are 4,500+ individual courses, 400+ Specializations with1,800+ Guided Projects and Professional Certification.