Student Provisioning Services (SPS) is a product of 15 years of consulting in the education sphere. “Our solution came out of a really substantial need that I wanted to fix.” -Keith Larson, Founder SPS K12.
SPS completely automates the creation and maintenance of student accounts in your Active Directory or e-Directory to save you time and help ensure accuracy. Most districts then have their local directory synchronized with Google Apps for Education or G-Suite so they are immediately created in Google as well.
Included in our service:
- Accounts created in AD/eDir and Google as frequently as we can get fresh data. This is typically at least 3 times per day.
- Automated groups based on grade and building that can be synced to Google as email distribution lists
- Automatically disable accounts for students that are no longer enrolled and organize accounts by the year a student left the district to simplify and align with your student data retention policy.
- Automatically restore accounts for students that leave the district and return later.
- Automatically apply the district’s naming standard to all students and handle tie-breakers if necessary.
- The capability to customize the initial password used when creating accounts.
- A portal for teachers/staff to reset a student’s password back to a known good password without any involvement from the Technology department staff.
Are you looking forward to a pristine directory in AD and Google that always matches your SIS? Learn more today.