The CompuScholar Python Programming course uses the Python language to teach introductory computer programming.
This one-semester course is a perfect introduction to computer science. Hot New Features:
- Requires no local software installation
- Student coding projects are auto-graded
This course covers fundamental coding topics and skills such as:
- Printing and User Input Data types and variables
- Logical expressions and flow control
- Debugging skills Lists and Loops
- Working with numbers, dates and strings
- Writing and using functions Simple Object-Oriented Programming …and more!