KidSafe for Educators is an eLearn Training for Child Sexual Abuse Prevention. KidSafe eLearn for Educators – is an empowering one hour online module to support all staff in being the first line of defense in students’ safety. KidSafe eLearn for Educators provides School Districts with a professional and comfortable program to provide their entire staff with tools to recognize, respond to and report abuse.
Through this learning all staff, academic and support, will:
1. gain an awareness of the epidemic of child sexual abuse
2. recognize the signs and characteristics of a student in need
3. understand the long term impact of child sexual abuse
4. understand how to recognize and respond to a student’s disclosure with confidence
5. understand professional boundaries in today’s society
The KidSafe Foundation is on a mission to make child sexual abuse prevention a mandated training for anyone working with children. Child sexual abuse is insidious –the more we know the better we can prevent abuse and protect our students.
KidSafe has numerous programs including an 8 lesson curriculum for children, training for camp staff, the healthcare workforce, and a new website with resources for parents and teachers on how to teach children about their personal safety.
KidSafe eLearn for Educators – is an empowering one-hour online module to support all staff in being the first line of defense in students’ safety.
Empowered Children Become Powerful Adults