Our organization pledges to collaborate with GG4L in the following areas:
- Provide Digital Learning Environments for Teachers, Students, and Communities
We commit to working collaboratively to create a digital ecosystem that supports transformative teaching and learning strategies, improve student learning outcomes by extracting maximum, actionable insights from across all sources of digital education solutions, thereby:
- Enhancing data-driven decision-making capacity in schools;
- Participating in edtech efficacy initiatives that address our needs;
- Eliminating barriers to adopting innovative solutions;
- Driving optimal school/district/state resource allocation;
- Cultivating an enriched school culture for all; and
- Addressing the unique needs of each and every student as ALL children can learn given the right set of supports!
- Creating Safer and Healthier Learning Environments
We commit to deploy, validate and sustain data-driven digital infrastructure that improves student safety and wellness.
- Educate our Communities about Data Privacy
We commit to protecting student privacy and educating students, parents, and educators about best practices regarding data privacy and security.
- Advocate for Data Interoperability
We commit to maximizing equitable access and availability to technology by advocating for data interoperability to inform instructional decisions, empower educators, and improve student learning outcomes.