GG4L Digital Stimulus Package
We at Global Grid for Learning (GG4L), a Public Benefit Corporation, recognize that your schools may need to migrate to an online learning program, or possibly a hybrid online and onsite program.
Are you facing some of these challenges, beyond ensuring that every student has access to an internet-connected device?
- Insuring online student/staff digital safety
- Deploying online virtual classrooms for all classes
- Engaging students and families through two-way actionable messaging
- Measuring student engagement and academic achievement
- Managing student/staff health and wellness data
Worry no more. We have the ideal Digital Stimulus Package for your school district.
As a GG4L Member, we are pleased to offer you an immediate deployment of a free fully-integrated digital transformation bundle, valued over $2,500 per school, consisting of a District-Branded Portal that is tightly integrated with your SIS roster data, offering:
- Reliable single sign-on School Passport across all apps
- Safe online SchoolTube video sharing for all courses
- Academic achievement self-diagnostic tools through Gooru’s GPS Navigators
- Secure GG4L Virtual Classrooms for all courses (60-day trial)
- Actionable family engagement with native iOS/Android mobile app (60-day trial)
- Personalized wellness dashboards (60-day trial)
- Hundreds of free online learning resources available from GG4L’s Catalyst Catalog