Deploy your customized school grid with the GG4L Connect Platform
Global Grid for Learning Impact Initiatives are sponsor-funded, managed programs that allows us to deploy education technology that addresses specific problems and measure the effectiveness- the IMPACT – of technology in schools. The GG4L Impact Team creates initiatives in close consultation with sponsors and schools that help schools implement and manage technology-enabled school 1 and 3-year impact initiatives that reliably deliver data-driven and evidence-based results.
Deploy your customized school grid with GG4L Connect Platform
Select and deploy proven EdTech solutions from our catalog
Validate that the technology you deploy is having a measurable impact by using our comprehensive impact framework.
Take advantage of our grant and sponsorship programs to make technology affordable for your district.
How the initiatives work
We follow a five-step plan in creating each of our impact initiatives
- Select Research-Backed Theoretical Frameworks to Guide Each Impact Initiative
- Align EdTech Solution Categories With Each Impact Initiative Framework
- Identify Implementation Steps Required to Successfully Deploy Each of the EdTech Solutions
- Standardize Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for Each Impact Initiative
- Collect, Analyze and Report Data from Selected Applying Schools to Generate Insightful Briefs
Supported by GG4L’s Connect, Compass and Catalyst platform components, GG4L Impact Initiatives help the GG4L Impact Team, Sponsors, Schools and Vendors collaborate to deliver successful, measured school improvement that is validated and documented through Value of Impact (VoI) evidence-based reporting to all stakeholders.