GG4L Corporate Sponsorships
Together, businesses help us make a sustainable impact!
No matter what size your business is, from a small mom-and-pop retailer to a Fortune 100 global corporation, GG4L Catalyst will match you with an impact opportunity at any level: global, national, regional, or local.
Each impact opportunity will enable at least one or more schools to fund one or more of their requested EdTech solutions. Any business can make a positive impact with a minimum annual pledge of $1,000, which is the average cost of one school-wide EdTech solution per school per year.
Our GG4L Corporate Sponsors have the following options:
- Sponsor 1+ School: Pick one or more schools to sponsor, starting at $1,000 as a minimum annual pledge. Schools will spend 100% of the amount pledged to fund any of the Solutions listed in the GG4L Catalyst Catalog. Sponsorship opportunities are available at various levels: school, district, State, National or Global.
- Sponsor 1+ Solution: Pick one or more EdTech Solution(s) to sponsor, starting at $5,000 as a minimum annual pledge. Schools will spend 100% of the amount pledged to fund the Sponsored Solution(s) through the GG4L Catalyst Catalog. Sponsorship opportunities are available at various levels: school district, State, National or Global.
- Sponsor 1+ Initiative: Pick one or more Strategic Impact Initiatives, starting at $50,000 as a minimum annual pledge. Qualified schools will benefit from 100% of the amount pledged to fund the combined bundle of sponsored solutions for the duration of the Impact Program (3 years) through the GG4L Catalyst Catalog.
- Brand Inserts: Sponsorship recognition with corporate logo published on School’s Website and other consumer facing online-media
- Impact Reporting: Quarterly and Annual reports analyzing the Value of Impact (VoI)
- Case Studies: For any annual sponsorship over $500,000 per sponsor or per school district
- GG4L Quarterly Newsletter: An online publication highlighting all of the Corporate Sponsorships
- Press Releases: Issued monthly highlighting the top 3 Sponsors and acknowledging their impact