The Global Grid for Learning
A Collaborative Social Impact Platform for K-12 Education
The Global Grid for Learning is a membership based, K-12 Collaborative of Schools, Technology Vendors and Corporate Sponsors who advocate open industry standards, compliance with student data privacy regulations and the use of industry best practices as they participate in GG4L Impact Initiatives to deploy innovative, managed school improvement programs.
Schools and districts, anywhere in the world, are invited to join GG4L for free for life. We do not charge schools and districts for any of our core platform services.
To sustain its no-cost-to-schools platform and services, GG4L offers sponsorship opportunities to the institutional private sector, e.g. corporations and foundations, who may cost-effectively extend their impact reach in K-12 education under this new model. Sponsors support a myriad of managed impact initiatives that align with their social impact goals, e.g. STEM, School Safety, Community Engagement, and several others.
The GG4L Connect platform lowers the cost of integrating cloud applications with schools. Along with much lower interoperability costs, edtech vendors enjoy the following benefits of membership in GG4L.
- Unlimited access to SIS Roster Data through GG4L Connect’s standards-based API
- Availability of optional custom data exchange API services and data models
- Integration of solution into GG4L Catalyst Catalog to qualify for Corporate Sponsorships
- Participation in GG4L’s Strategic Impact Initiatives (by invitation only)
- Global availability for any EdTech Vendor or any school anywhere in the World
Join GG4L and collaborate with global experts in education technology while helping schools deliver real, quantified impact to students and teachers.